Sunday, September 22, 2013

ENFJ

I had taken the Myers-Briggs test in my Senior year of high school, yet I did not remember my results.  Taking the test again, the results made sense for me.  The 1% of extrovert, 2 years ago would never make sense to me, but my time in University Housing has taught me that I am a mixture of extrovert and introvert.  I like to be around people, but I get recharged by being by myself.  The other percentages made sense as well for me; 25% intuition, 38% feeling and 89 % judging.

The description for those with ENFJ fits me as well. The word responsible is actually one of my top five strengths from StrengthsQuest.  Finding potential in others is how I live my life.  Working in University Housing has given me a heightened view at my passion to helping others define their own definition of success.  I want to help them fulfill that success.  I am also very responsive to praise and criticism from others.  I do great with praise but when criticism comes around, I always like to dig deeper into the criticism in order to find exactly how I can improve upon it.

1 comment: